Tuesday, September 13, 2022

House Updates

I can't think of anything to write about school today since it was very normal, so I'll give some updates on my house!

The building inspector walked through the house today to make sure everything is finished to code. If it went well, he gave Habitat a certificate of occupancy which then passed on to the USDA. The USDA emailed me this week asking for updated financial documents (I sent them this morning). I'm meeting with Habitat next Monday to go over the closing paperwork/if I have any questions before my actual closing date on September 30th! That night is also my last homeowner's meeting (they're planning a small celebration honoring the completion of my sweat equity and the closing date being set). Two days later, I'm meeting Habitat people at my house to go over how everything works and go through a maintenance checklist. Then, my move in date is set for October 1st! Woohoo! I already have a few people lined up for trailers, muscles, and food. I can't believe in less than three weeks I'll be in my new house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment