Thursday, September 1, 2022

Relays

Another whirlwind day! We practiced all the rounds we learned about so far this week, took a spelling inventory test (so I can place them in spelling groups), and highlighted bell parts. All the computer issues were worked out today and we had smooth sailing with the laptops and accounts. Whew! 

This class loves to write; it's pretty awesome. A bunch of them are hung up on their stories so any chance they have a minute, they're writing. It should be a good NaNo year. 

We ended the day with all-school relays. It is a scorcher, so it's a good thing we ended the relays with popsicles. My class opted to eat them inside in the a/c. 

I'm keeping this short today so I can be on my way sooner... my classroom is packed up and I even have my lessons done for next week! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment