Friday, October 14, 2022

Dishes vs Papers

I've discovered I am choosing between staying current on correcting papers or staying current on my dishes. No time for both. Well, there probably is, but then there's no time for fun stuff. 

What's changed from last year? My best guess is latchkey, or after school care. I'm supervising one day per week until 5:30 (like last year), and a second day I supervise from 3:45-3:30 until the high school girl we hired can arrive. Somehow that extra forty five minutes pushes me back so much!

The other thought is my spelling due dates are all mixed around. Since my class went to Camp Omega, we switched which days spelling workbooks and tests are due. Now they're due at different times than the 7-8th graders, so I have papers to correct every night. Not too many, but just enough to make a difference. Thankfully, we'll be back in sync after MEA. 

One other thing... today after watching latchkey, I found this cute note on my desk... Pretty sure it's from a 7th grader...



No comments:

Post a Comment