Friday, October 28, 2022

Stressed = Desserts Spelled Backwards

That's the story of my life today, minus desserts, unless you count Halloween candy my kids gave me. 

More closing details are coming out, such as paperwork from the USDA, but not the right paperwork that tells me how much money I need to close. There's a number, but it might change. You wouldn't think that's a problem, except if I'm going to pay that money, a check has to be dropped off TODAY so there's enough time for it to clear the bank before closing. Or the money has to be wired. Well, that shouldn't be too much of a problem... except I bank out of town, you have to request a wire transfer in person, and I don't know how much money I need to request when I'm around my bank tomorrow. I'll have to make a special trip after school next week after I know my final numbers and I gotta make it before the bank closes. It's going to be tight. Sigh. Just what I wanted to do after school next week. 

Today was a fun day, but also stressful. Figuring out sub plans for next Friday, figuring out singing practice schedule/setting up Pork Chop Dinner stuff at church, figuring out Fall Carnival set up, while also juggling closing details with Habitat. Holy cow am I glad it's Friday!

All that being said, the set up at church went super fast and super smooth with the kids. We even had time to practice bells. Music practice was also good; our songs sound beautiful. The fall carnival went off without a hitch. My kids were great hosts to the younger grades! And my classroom is mostly tidy after all that. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment