Monday, October 10, 2022

Free

Today is my only 'free' night this week. Somehow, events have popped up all the rest of the week after school. Funny how that happens. And 'free' is in quotations because I need to run errands tonight. But after that, I'll have the evening to myself. The question is, do I work on school stuff to try to get ahead? Or do I make dried apples like I've been waiting to do for weeks? Hmm... guess we'll see what time I get home from errands...

School was a much better day today than last Friday. The kids were pretty restless and chatty, but we held it together and did some learning. My favorite part of the day was our NaNo prep in Writers Workshop time. Today we brainstormed story ideas. I have two kids who struggle with creativity, so I worked with them one on one and I think we came up with a pretty good idea for each of them. The trouble will be keeping them excited for the rest of the month until they can write their story in November...

No comments:

Post a Comment