Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Tech Support

Another tough technical day in 5-6th grade. It took practically all morning for my kids to take their spelling tests with the audiofiles. 🙄 They were trying to access them through Microsoft Teams, but it took them to a page they didn't have access to and I couldn't give them access to it. And the IT guys didn't answer their phones. Again. Sigh. I tried texting after school and he did respond to one of my questions. He didn't say much about the other two. 

The other big news of the day was the online auction of the contents of a nearby middle school. I heard about it from a lady at one of the volleyball games (from the other team!) and passed on the info to Dan. Both of us bid on a few things. I had more luck than him. I won four super sturdy, high quality bookshelves. They'll be perfect in my basement for my books. The start of wall to wall bookshelves! One will be a great bench in my entryway closet. Now, where to put them until I can move in? 

My closing date tomorrow is officially cancelled. However, I did get word that the problem with the county has been ironed out and the title work was hopefully sent off to the USDA today (or whoever needed it submitted). Habitat is hopeful it will get moved through quickly since the other organizations involved know how long I've been waiting. I'm skeptical that it will be quick, but maybe I'll be wrong. 🤷‍♀️ Now my hope is to be moved in before the snow flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment