Thursday, November 10, 2022

Mixtures Lab

I surprised my kids with a lab today. Normally I give them more notice, but it was a PE day, so I had time to set it up when they were out of the room. It's one of the more labor intensive labs involving test tubes, pipettes, and beakers, plus mixing things together, so it's a fun one. They finished the extensive part before the end of the day and even did all the dishes before we had to go home. 

NaNos are going well for them. I typed for a few of the lagging typers and most are caught up to where they need to be. Or they will be caught up if I type for them another day. Many of them are counting their tokens so they can buy a Miss H typing coupon! 

My house is still a mess, but very slowly things are getting put away. I tried using my dishwasher this morning and it didn't run. G is coming over after bible study to take a look for me. Otherwise I'll have to add it to the Habitat list. They still haven't installed my garage door opener or mailbox. I've survived so far, but I really need to get my mail soon... it's hard when the post office closes at 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment