Monday, November 28, 2022

Snake

I played the basketball game "Snake" with some of my kiddos at noon recess today. I think they asked me to play because they know I can make baskets and the running away from the ball part is the most fun. Little by little a few more kids joined, until we had seven of us playing. It was pretty fun!

After school I saw I had a weather alert on my phone. Winter Weather Advisory for tomorrow. I checked snowdaycalculator.com and lo and behold, there's a 94% chance of a snow day tomorrow. Hmm... Do I want a snow day? Yes. I could get so much done at home! Not to mention, finish my NaNo. I need to write about 3,800 to finish and I have until Wednesday at midnight to do it. But... tomorrow our student teacher Miss K gets to do a DNA extraction lab with the 7-8th graders and it's the first time she'll get to be with the 5-6th graders for class and I know they're looking forward to it. So. It's a mixed bag. 

Another reason to not want a snow day is I have errands to run in Mankato tomorrow... I'm picking up my wedding dress and G and I have another marriage counseling session. Maybe the storm will be through by then? I think the wind is going to keep giving us trouble though. 

We'll see what happens!

In other news: Last night G and I dug a hole for my mailbox. This morning I called the post office and they're going to deliver mail to my house now! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment