Thursday, November 3, 2022

Thursday=Friday

One more day until I close on my house! I had a phone call with the Habitat mortgage lady and she answered some questions for G and me (he's been helping me make sense of the paperwork) and all the kinks are worked out. Mr. E and I figured out a plan so I don't need to come to school in the morning since my closing is at 9am. That made today our Friday, end of the quarter day. It was a bit of a scramble for some of them to get all their work turned in since they won't have time to do it tomorrow.

Tomorrow, my kids are going to do STEM stuff with the 1-2nd graders until Pastor arrives for confirmation class. Then, my kids pop over to watch a religious movie with the 7-8th graders until it's time for us to leave on our field trip. I should be back to school by then.

Afterwards, we're off to the Fairmont Opera House to watch a play put on by MLHS students. It's a mystery; I can't wait. Before it starts, we're eating at Subway (the students voted). I'm also excited I don't have to pack a lunch! I've been doing enough packing lately! Everything except for what I need in the morning is boxed up and ready for moving Monday morning. One enclosed trailer is already dropped off and ready for loading, although we won't put anything in there until Monday. 

This weekend G and I are headed up to the Cities for a weekend with some of his friends. Since I won't have time to lesson plan/enter grades, I did as much of that as I could beforehand. I'm sitting pretty good school-work-wise. NaNo words... that's another story. I'm falling behind, but I hope to catch up tomorrow morning before I need to leave for Mankato!

No comments:

Post a Comment