Monday, August 26, 2024

Hot, Hot, Hot

I squatted down to get a closer look at our white chicken, the one named Pixie. She appears more and more rooster like as the days go by...

Big red comb, pointy neck feathers, and a curled tail feather. I check with my dad for verification and he thinks so too. Pixie is a rooster. And a nice looking one at that. No crowing yet. Hopefully he's one of the rare ones who never crows. 😬

It's been so hot I refreshed the animals' water with nice cool liquid. I brought Misty in with me so she gets used to being closer to the animals. She got a little jumpy in the beginning, but calmed down quickly. I put water in the kiddie pool for her to chill. The ducks were jealous. 

But they got to enjoy their pond later, so everyone was happy!

Even the goat...


No comments:

Post a Comment