Monday, April 27, 2015

18

Work all day with markers was a blast!  We never had so much fun doing handwriting... and spelling too. 


Tomorrow's activity is read outside in the morning.  Plans for blankets, sunglasses, and maybe even sunscreen?


My favorite quote of the day (a student looking at our daily assignment chart), "Yes! The Cold War!"  They've been asking questions about the Cold War for about a week, and now we finally get to learn about it!  Today we only had MN history for 15 minutes because we had an all-school activity- scavenger hunt.  A kid threw up in the hallway, so I stayed in to clean it up.  It didn't take all that long and I still got outside to enjoy the beautiful weather.


Now I need to book it over to church for our skit practice, then I'm headed to Mankato to run errands and do the library book sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment