Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Athlete vs. Mathlete

I'm in my comfy clothes today. Last night, again, I couldn't decide what to wear for our dress up day. I wanted to go all mathlete and wear a nice button up shirt, but my nice shirts are all cardigans. So I went with my high school speech team sweatpants and a shirt from a past summer reading program that has something to do with books. Both athlete and mathlete!

My kids were still on the fish mindset from yesterday. We made more progress, but didn't successfully pass the bill into a law. Should we stretch it into one more day? Probably. The judicial branch hasn't had a chance to do their thing yet.

We started our hockey matches 10 minutes sooner than usual so we could end early and set up tables for tomorrow's dinner. We invite visitors/family members to have chapel, eat lunch, and watch entertainment with us on the Wednesday of NLSW. Tables are set up, tablecloths laid out, and our lovely volunteer table decorator is in the process of decorating the tables.

The PTL meeting starts in about ten minutes. Beforehand, the Immanuel-ites ladies served a nice supper for us teachers and our regular school helpers. It will be nice not to have a grumbling tummy during the meeting! They served us ham and potatoes, salad, cooked carrots, and ice cream and cake for dessert. Wow! What a spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment