Thursday, March 8, 2018

Book Talk

I need to keep this short since I have to book it out of here so I can get to the spring Barnes and Noble Book Talk on time! (See what I did there? wink wink)

All but two kids brought their science fair projects in today. Since they were here and ready to go (all but three of them anyway), Mr. E took them along when he met up with the principal from MLHS to drop off our art projects so they can be judged before Saturday. There are 500 art entries! And science fair projects always take a long time to judge, so if we can get them there sooner, it hopefully won't take too long.

I thought they needed to be in place by 8am (last year's time), but they're not judged until 9am and the principal said I should just get them there by 9am. Perfect! Now I don't have to leave quite so early!

No comments:

Post a Comment