Friday, March 16, 2018

Blue vs. Gold

I dressed a little nicer for school today since I have my friend's wedding rehearsal dinner after school today. She's getting married tomorrow in Mankato and I'm part of the wedding! I have a nice blue/gold shirt and necklace that look nice enough for school and rehearsal, so that's what I wore. I also brought a change of clothes since I had to play hockey today.

Each team got to play at least once with this hockey tournament. Five games. The bracket winners got to play the teachers... dun, dun, dun! There was one undefeated team this week going into the tournament. They went into overtime with the second place team who only lost once. The undefeated team won!

We teachers had a good match. We kept it tied for quite a while! I even made a goal! Mr. E relieved Miss S as goalie for the second half, and that's when the other team scored three goals. We didn't score any more, although we came close! So we lost, 5-2. We ended our celebration of NLSW with cookies and juice.

Whew! It was a good week, but I'm glad it's over. Now we can get back to our normal routine... just in time for the end of the quarter, confirmation, and Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment