Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Better

It was a much better day today. No other parents emailed me overnight, upset about something else. The most upset parent from yesterday emailed an apology and she's totally over it now. I think we're good. Whew, glad that's over with.

My students were a bit unsettled this morning still, but once we were back in the swing of things, we're good to go as well.

Not too much out of the ordinary today, just prepping for science fair projects due tomorrow. A few kids didn't realize they needed to put the information from their written report on their board too. They just have pictures and a few other things. It seems like just a few years ago I had the opposite problem; students had everything on their board but forgot to write the written report. It's a bit redundant to have the same thing in two places, but some people only like to look at the board while the judges want more information at their fingertips.

Tonight's another Lenten service which means I get to see my farmer an extra day this week! Supper tonight is grilled mcribs, so it's going to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment