Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Again?

My stomach feels better today. I still feel a little off, but mostly better. We didn't have school again today, which gave me plenty of relaxation time. I corrected my papers, did a little cooking, watched some tv, caught up on paperwork, ordered more books for our class library, finished an audiobook and started another...

The day was sunny and clear for the most part. We didn't get as much snow as they'd predicted (as far as I could tell) and the weather seemed good. That is, until the evening commute. A close college friend of mine was supposed to have a birthday party tonight in Mankato, but now it sounds like roads are getting slippery (drifting snow maybe?). So I am sadly staying put. Tomorrow sounds better, so she and I will get together then. Hopefully some of the people in town will be able to make it so it's not too disappointing of a party.

Ugh. Weather. When does spring come again?

No comments:

Post a Comment