Monday, February 11, 2019

Blech

No kids were out sick today, but the one who wasn't feeling well last week still looked and sounded pretty tough today. Hopefully no more get sick! Me on the other hand... my stomach has been hurting on and off all day. I don't feel like throwing up; it just hurts and zaps all my energy. Blech.

On the plus side, it sounds like the storm we were supposed to get isn't supposed to be too bad. We're scheduled to go to a play at Nicollet tomorrow afternoon, so if we do have school it won't be too strenuous. I reminded my kids to bring stuff home to work on, just in case.

Today we caught up on our handwriting, memory, and spelling from last week. Most kids handed everything in! My three pokey little puppies are poking even further behind. But basketball is almost over, so maybe they can get caught up soon?

The tournament went well this past weekend. Girls got 3rd, boys got 2nd. My classroom was in order when I walked in this morning. Not too much for me to put back; it was nice.

Well, I'm going to keep this short and go home to try to recuperate before tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment