Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Class Color Day

I wore normal teacher clothes today, although I matched my class colors: gray and blue. My two sick kids are still home sick. I have a feeling I'll be another one down tomorrow; one of the 5th graders didn't look so hot today and he complained of a sore throat and cough. Although, with the weather they're talking, we might end up getting out of school early... more snow and blustery winds. Sigh. I'm ready for spring.

We were supposed to have our Chemistry of Baking day tomorrow afternoon, but our guest called me after school and asked to reschedule, she's sick too. No problem! Better to cancel now than to scurry around tomorrow trying to figure things out.

I had a student who was supposed to stay after school and work on her redos/late work, but her mom messaged me saying she was having car trouble and I should send her on the bus. So. No progress made with her unless she gets a lot done at home. However, I had a different student skip basketball practice to try to catch up on his work. He got one memory work said in two hours and a start on this week's memory. Sigh.

Tomorrow is my night to run errands, but I have a feeling the weather will be gross, so I'm going to try to do them all tonight before bible study. We'll see if I can get to all my places in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment