Tuesday, April 28, 2020

19!


A pretty good chunk of my kids remembered to send me their check-in sheet from the day's learning. A bunch of kids baked or helped their parents with meals. Some kids helped their parents fix farm machinery. One drew a picture to enter in a wildlife poster contest. One made a lego house. One choreographed a dance. One practiced a language on Duolingo.

They didn't all write in complete sentences and use perfect punctuation, but I expected that. Only half the class filled it out yesterday. I sent a reminder this morning and had a few more turn it in. Three kids needed an extra nudge. I think I'm still missing two. I hope they don't fall too far behind! This is what I'm basing some of their grades on.

In other news, I officially signed my will last night! Another thing I can check off the "important adult things to do" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment