Thursday, April 23, 2020

Drop Day

The school board did approve to end school one week early, so we are officially finished May 15th.

Tomorrow is our next Drop Day so I'm getting papers ready to send home with families. The good thing about older grades is that I don't have to give them a lot of papers. I can send home all the papers they need for the rest of the year in one fell swoop. We only have three weeks left! Can you believe it? Neither can I.

I'm starting to feel the itch though, and my kids all feel it too. Both today and yesterday were beautiful. Kayaking on Swan Lake yesterday was wonderful. Today was too cold to kayak, plus I had a webinar to watch (talking about virtual summer reading programming at the library), so I went for a walk instead. Praise the Lord he's given us nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment