Thursday, March 4, 2021

Crazy Hair Day

Mr. E popped his head in my room this morning asking me a question, paused mid-sentence, did a double-take, and burst out laughing. I'm not really sure why... 😉


All day, people kept giving me weird looks... One kindergartener saw me in the hallway and muttered to himself, "That sure is some crazy hair..." The rest of his class thinks I'm the silliest teacher in the school. (I might be... none of the other teachers did crazy hair). Mr. E kept bringing people into my room to check out my hair. And every time he saw me, he laughed a gut-busting laugh. It was great.

My student's reactions were mostly nonplussed. The first of my kids to arrive said completely deadpanned, "Wow, where'd you come up with that plan?"
"Pinterest."
"Of course."

The next one saw me and shook his head, like he was thinking, 'of course you would Miss H.' The others laughed or smiled a bit, but the rest of the grades had better reactions when they saw me in the halls. 

Wearing a bottle on your head is a lot harder than it looks! It might even be more difficult than Tuesday's antlers. The bottle makes me so tall my head grazes the roof of my car. I kept bumping my head on my way to school.

Surprisingly, during the day it wasn't too bad. The hardest part was not having space to set my reading glasses on top of my head. That, or, my ponytail kept flipping in my face while I ate lunch. 

I took the bottle out after school and here's what my hair looked like after being trapped in a bottle all day... still crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment