Friday, March 19, 2021

John Deere green

One of the 7th graders had a surprise for me when I walked into class this afternoon. The whole row of computers along the far wall were up and running with photos of large John Deere equipment as the background on each one. My first thought was, "Wow, it's strange all the computers are going." My second was, "That's a lot of John Deere..." 

A classmate of his shared that this student has been running around wiggling the mice all day to keep the computers from going to sleep, just so I would have a bright green view when I walked through the door. Oh these kids!

In other news, today was the last day of the 3rd quarter. Only one more to go! I surprisingly already have my report cards finished!!! Earlier this week I put all the assignments in the gradebook and I've stayed on top of correcting the rest of this week. I corrected spelling tests during the 7-8th study hall this afternoon and added those few assignments to the gradebook after school. Voila! That leaves me free and clear for the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment