Monday, January 10, 2022

Fixed

You'll never guess who called me after school... the IT guy. He actually fixed my printer! And since he was on the phone, I talked to him about the 1-2nd grade projector, which is so dim you can hardly see it with the lights off and the shades drawn. He had a billion excuses why it hasn't been fixed before now (it's been on the fix-it list for at least a year), but I think I have him pinned down to bring a replacement sometime this week. Hopefully tomorrow. We'll see. We've all heard that song and dance before.

Aside from that, it was a typical day at school. Frigid temps again, but my classroom held to 68 degrees all day (still felt really cold). It sounds like today will be our last day of subzero temps. The rest of the week will be around 30! Hooray! Just in time too. My car's coolant light turned on this morning. It leaks coolant one time a year, the week we have subzero temps. I had hoped my previous car fix would solve this problem, but I guess not. The student's dad who fixed my car last time said he'd look at it after work tomorrow. Now I need to decide if I refill my coolant in the cold dark tonight, or do it tomorrow when it's warm... 

In other news, my apartment water heater is FINALLY fixed! Now I can wash all the things that have piled up from last week. Exactly what I wanted to do tonight. Hmm, maybe the dishes can wait another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment