Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Found!

I found a library book in a student's desk. Not such an outrageous occurrence, except this book had been lost. The 1-2nd graders thought they'd taken it back to the Bookmobile after reading buddies, but I checked my library card and it never got checked in... All my students claimed they didn't have it. But this one was under a mountain of loose papers in this 6th grader's desk. She also lost her snowman art project, which is what I'd been looking for originally. It's a shame because she spent a lot of time on that snowman. 

After school I met with Mr. D to plan NLSW fun activities. There's a PTL meeting tonight, so we can ask for money to fund these activities and I want to have a ballpark estimate to request. Then, Mrs. B and Mrs. L and I practiced the duet we're singing on Sunday. Now I'm going to hustle into New Ulm to run my errands before the meeting. If I scurry, I can make it!

My kids are all set for the meeting. For entertainment before, I'm giving a tour of the plant jungle of 5-6th grade. This afternoon they labeled everything and set it out nicely so everyone can see all our growing things. My classroom hasn't been this clean in a long time! My kids wanted everything to look nice for their parents so it was their idea to tidy everything. They forgot the coatroom though, so I did a quick sweep just now. We're looking pretty spic and span. 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment