Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Plans

Well, we had school today. The winter weather advisory was not as wintery as anticipated. I only checked the school closings page two or three times before giving up. 

My classroom feels cluttered and something's got to change! Tomorrow is Epiphany which means the decorations get put away. My kids and I came up with a plan for all the 'extra space' that leaves us. We're going to move the couch to make room for another book shelf. Then we're going to shift the computer tables around so we can put the sink against the wall. Maybe even get rid of our two remaining desktop computers. No one uses them anymore and we could use the space! We'll probably put away some of the plant things too. That will open things up. 

Other updates: No news on the water heater fix. Maybe no news is good news? But probably not. One of our janitors lives in my building and she said she called Amberfield and they wouldn't tell her an estimate of the fix time. Ehhh, that doesn't sound good. 

Last night I had a dream someone told me I smelled bad (since I haven't been showering in my cold water) and I ate a chocolate chip cookie without thinking and it ruined my Whole 30 challenge. Huh, I guess you can tell which two things are on my mind most this week. That being said, Whole 30 day three is going well. I made egg veggie breakfast 'muffins'... super delicious and filling. Can't wait to eat them for breakfast tomorrow too! I also found a bunch more breakfast recipes for when I get tired of eggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment