Wednesday, January 26, 2022

In Order

This morning we worked together before school to put the books back on the shelf. I have lots of room now! There are a few more shelves to switch around to give the genres some wiggle room. I forgot I have a pile of 'don't judge a book by it's cover' books in the closet. Hmm, will there be space for them? I might need to clear off another shelf. There are some textbooks I don't use; maybe I can get rid of them. Or move them somewhere else. That would free up some space! A tomorrow project perhaps. 

One of my students has covid. Her mom will pick up her stuff tomorrow morning so she can learn from home the rest of the week. 

After school Mr. E and I made a school Amazon account. We're ordering a bunch of scrip cards so we can get money back for the school, and I have a bit wishlist started! I should share the list with other teachers so they can add things and link it to the school website so parents can buy stuff for us if they want. That's been on my to-do list for months and is low on the totem pole. Maybe now's a good time to bump it up higher...

Tonight I played indoor volleyball as a sub on my sand volleyball captain's winter league team. It was short notice. They only had three players and would have to forfeit if they couldn't find a fourth. She picked me up and everything so I would know exactly where to go. I had a great time! Now I wish I would've subbed more this season. She said I could play next week too, but their games are at 9pm. I'll pass. That's a little late to start playing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment