Friday, January 7, 2022

Historical Accuracy

The Mulan project turned out even better than expected! Well, we're only partway through the movie, but so far so good! They're really into it, writing down lots of things I didn't even think of. Not sure how easy it will be to research, but we'll cross that bridge when it comes. I should probably get the ballad of Mulan book from the library. The movie is based on the epic Chinese poem. 

My 5-6th graders did a bit more rearranging today. We moved the sink back to where it was originally and added another computer station next to the couch. They moved their chargers around and I discovered we're missing two chargers. Lovely. No idea how we're going to find them. 

The IT guys came last night and fixed my interactive board! Whew! That makes life so much easier. They replaced the printer too, except they didn't hook it up to my desktop computer so no one can actually print anything. Sigh. In other news, my apartment's hot water heater still isn't fixed. The parts they needed didn't come in today. Good thing I'll be in Mankato this weekend, so I can finally shower! My dishes and laundry can wait. Maybe Monday will be the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment