Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Christmas Christmas Christmas

My classroom looks like Christmas exploded. Well, that's how it feels anyway. My kiddos have been making parent presents this week, which means we've taken almost all the art supplies out of the closet and cupboards and turned the kids loose on them. While I've attempted to keep the art supplies contained, some areas just won't comply... the lab area for instance. So many things left out, partly because the students are going to work on them the next day and can't put them away. 

It's funny how a few kids just don't register how many messes they're making as they're working. It'll be close to lunchtime and I'll point out areas to tidy and everyone will say, "That's from [student]." How about over here? "That's [student's] mess too." I'll point out another place... Pretty soon he'll chime in, "Oh yeah, that's mine too." 

I think we're just about set for the Christmas program. Mr. E's class set up risers today; we'll set up bells tomorrow. I have the bulletin out for approval before I send it over to church for printing. The AV coordinator has the program to make her slides. We finalized the preservice music line-up. So, I just need to look over the seating chart and bring a few more things over to church. Woo!

In other news, my new fridge is working great! I like the way the door shelves are laid out in this fridge much better than my old one. Plenty of space for things. Now, I need to grocery shop to fill it back up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment