Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Fort Builders

Today was a much better day. Everyone was much calmer and got along better, although there were still a few dustups. Very minor though.

Tuesdays and Thursdays we've been going outside for noon recess. We haven't been following that routine very long, and I have mixed feelings about the outside part because it usually takes me time into recess to eat my lunch. Thinking about that ahead of time, I started eating my lunch at my desk a little early so I wouldn't have to eat it outside in the cold. It worked! I had enough time to eat all my lunch inside! Not sure I'll be able to do that every Tuesday/Thursday, but maybe if I bring lunches smartly...

My kids have been on a fort building kick. They built their second one today and made it much more sturdy so they could keep it up all morning. It's in the reading corner and they love to sit in it during their Daily 5 rounds. 

In other news, my dishwasher is officially fixed. Hooray! My freezer is not, and Habitat said they are working on getting a replacement fridge for me. My car has been behaving itself so far this week. Let's hope the good news keeps up!

No comments:

Post a Comment