Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Extra Time

It's especially these dog days of December I wish I had a pause button. If I had a little more time, I could... sneak home before marriage counseling to put my food (currently in the garage) in my new fridge... pick up a present for my school secret santa (HC initials stand for Hot Chocolate, I think)... finally turn the apples I picked months ago into dried apples/apple sauce... correct papers... finish the Christmas program bulletin... read a book! But, I can only work with the time I have. So, I'll get done what I can!

After school, Mrs. E and I created a Christmas program seating chart. Boy, that is a tough one. Which kids can handle sitting next to which of their classmates? Which ones have to have an easy way out to pop down for solos? Which kids are going to have to maneuver around costumes? Another factor: we have 19 bible school kids coming for Friday's performance and three on Christmas Eve. Yes, that's correct. Just three. There's only so much room on the risers, so we're setting up a row of chairs in front for the first performance. Again, we do the best with what we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment