Friday, December 16, 2022

Stuck in My Head

I've been waking up singing Christmas program songs in my head... it's that time of year! After today's practice, we only have three more practices before our performance. 

Yesterday was a snow day. A well needed day. I feel much more rested after having a day at home to putter in the kitchen, sleep in, and go to bed early! Today was a two hour late start, so another day to sleep in... I should've checked my driveway sooner. It looked clear from my living room window, but when I went to leave, there was a drift in my way. Not a super tall one, but one that took about 15 minutes to shovel away. So I got to school later than I wanted to.

Yesterday was also supposed to be our first program practice at church. Both Mrs. E and I were nervous about the kids being ready with one less session, but really, they nailed it today! The parts sounded good. The songs sounded good. People weren't horsing around during rehearsal. All in all, a solid practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment