Monday, December 19, 2022

Christmas Crabbies

I haven't had too many crabby days this December... except today. My kids were pills, picking at each other, messing with stuff, muttering comments under their breath. Ugh. It drove me batty. 

Program practice didn't go as well as it did last week. I found out another storm is rolling in starting either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning lasting until Friday or Saturday. So, there's a chance for a snow day Wednesday which would cancel our last program practice and make us miss our class party. We don't have school Thursday and Friday, but our first program is Friday night. I wonder if that will be cancelled if it's bad enough... 

On a happier note, my wedding is just one week away! There's not too much on the to-do list yet. We have one more marriage counseling session tomorrow and we need to finalize our dance playlist and seating chart. Aside from that, just little things. I've been distracting myself with writing a marriage themed hymn verse for one of our songs... "By Faith" by the Gettys. Stay tuned! Just one week away! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment