Friday, April 22, 2016

Pen Funeral

The 7th graders were taking their spelling test this afternoon when one of them raised his hand.  When I called on him, he said in his most tragic voice, "We're going to need to have a funeral... my pen died!" Cue the fake sobbing.  One of his classmates (while sputtering out fake tears) passed him another pen and the test went on.  Who says 7th graders aren't creative?

Today was the last day of Mystery Class.  We entered our answers online! Now we have to wait for the big reveal next Friday.  I think I found all of them this year.  Of course, in past years I think I've found them all, and then after the reveal I realize I was wrong.  But this year I think I got 'em!

I almost forgot to pop the first balloon of our countdown, but thankfully, my students reminded me at the end of the day.  Monday's activity: sit anywhere you like for the day!  Only 20 more days left of school! ...Scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment