Friday, April 15, 2016

Zonked

Ufda! I'm glad it's Friday!

I'm coming down with a cold, the sniffly kind, so I've been blowing my nose all day.  My stomach has been feeling a little off all week (again).  Earlier this week I had a check-up, and since I've still had some off days, the doctor thought I might want to see a gastroenterologist about it.  I kind of think my issues are stress related, but of course I won't know unless I remove the stressors which most likely won't happen until summer.  So I was going to just wait until then to see if I got better after a month off school, but today I was feeling off again, so I ended up asking the doctor for a consult.  Haven't heard back yet.  In the meantime, I've been keeping a journal of the stuff I'm eating, just in case it's related.  So we'll see what happens.

The church year chain is dwindling.  Every day the boys count it... 37 chains left.  That includes weekends, field trips, and school days.  At the end of the year, I put up balloons to count down the last 20 days of school.  My plan is to put them up Sunday, have them tempting my students for the whole week, and then Friday we get to pop the first balloon to find out what special thing we get to do the following Monday (which is the 20th day til school ends).  As of today, there are only 25 days of school left.  Within those 25 days are Track and Field, Caswell, End-O-Line/Heintz Farms field trip, Canoeing at Swan Lake, MLC play, our school musical, and an Ag in the Classroom speaker.  Whew! Lots of stuff to cram in!

No comments:

Post a Comment