Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Bell Foam

Finally, the bell foam is ordered.  It took forever to get a hold of the lady in charge of ordering!  I tried calling a bunch of times, but after always getting the answering machine, I clicked around on their website some more and found an email address.  Just as I was typing the email, she called me back.  So new foam will soon be on its way to us! Yay!

When it gets here, it will have all the air sucked out of it (so it's not such a big package and is cheaper to ship!) and will have to 're-inflate.' I'm super pumped!  It ships in 3-4 business days, so we could even get it next week!  Our book orders are already on track to arrive tomorrow, and I expect our hand bell folders/gloves to arrive any day now.  Lots of little packages for Miss H!

Yesterday, all the intricate details of my after school plans worked out perfectly!  I had just enough time before my meeting with Thrivent (to see if my retirement accounts are in order) to watch a movie that was due at the library (I couldn't renew it because it was from a different library).  I made it to my meeting on time, then had just enough time to sneak into the library to drop off said-movie before they closed at 8:00 and get to the grocery store before the pharmacy closed, also at eight.  I made it there with two minutes to spare!  After unpacking groceries at home, I swept floors, cleaned a sink, and bagged up garbage (something I'd been neglecting all week...).  Whew! I was on fire!

Tonight I'm headed to Mankato to see the new live-action Beauty and the Beast with a college friend (who saw it on Friday already, but wants to see it again because it's her favorite fairy tale).  We're going out to eat beforehand, and I need to run a few errands (pick up a new light bulb for Joe since his is doing the annoying, flickering thing that means it's about to go dead).

No comments:

Post a Comment