Friday, March 17, 2017

Bonus Word!

The 5th graders had a doozy of a bonus word on their spelling test this week... reticuloendothelial system. None of them got it right, but one of the 6th graders did! (He's going to the spelling bee). It took me a while to figure out how to pronounce it!  Most of the 5th graders were only off by a few letters.  Nothing else terribly exciting happened today, so I won't ramble on for too long.  All the students were feeling their oats and we had a lot of older kids having a 'talk' with Mr. E in the office for being disrespectful/rude to each other and me.

I ordered the book orders and have a whole bunch of exciting books coming, some even I haven't read yet, but they're on my to-read list (or they got added to the list when I saw them in the book order!). Today's order put me into the "Green Apple" Teacher category, which means my kiddos (and I) have bought so many books, I now get extra perks.  Woohoo! More free books! And coupons! And other stuff I don't know about yet! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment