Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Book Orders

Book orders came in today, of course after all the students went home.  Only one girl ordered anything, but she's been asking when it will come in.  She got a robot making kit (something involving solar power?).

I, on the other hand, ordered quite a few, most of which I haven't read yet... can we just pause time so I can read them all???  I thought I'd have a lot of time between school and Lenten services tonight so I could maybe catch up on the graphic novel book series my kiddos are obsessed with.  Nope, I found enough teacher things to do that I didn't have time for fun stuff.  On the other hand, I did get everything ready for the student teacher's visit tomorrow after school.  I have a pile of books/class pictures/schedules for her so she'll be prepared for her clinical in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment