Monday, October 15, 2018

Pork Chop

Can you believe it snowed Sunday?! I had no clue. Through the cracks in my blinds I saw bright white on the bushes outside my windows and thought, "huh, that looks like snow. But we weren't supposed to get any precipitation this week..." Sure enough... snow. And it didn't stop until lunchtime! I thought for sure it'd be done by the time church got out.

The Pork Chop Dinner/Silent Auction was a success. We didn't run out of chops. The Silent Auction went smoothly. I had everything dropped back off at school by 2:30pm, not terribly late. Now we're just waiting on seven people to pay/pick up their stuff. Hopefully they do that this week. I hate having to hunt people down.

School was crazy today. All the kids were wound up, talking non-stop. Not just my classroom, everyone said their kids were off the wall. We're going to try a science lab tomorrow. I'm not sure if I got enough content in today; we'll have to start tomorrow's science class off with a little more information before we dive into the lab. I still have to correct the last lab. This weekend was too busy for me to correct any papers. Oops... maybe tonight when I get home from errands.

I can tell it's past time for me to go home; my room is feeling cold. I have the heater set to drop down to 60 degrees after 4:30 to encourage me to leave school in a timely manner. It didn't work today! Tomorrow, I'll be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment