Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Computers

No, the IT guys didn't come last night... So I had lots more tech issues today. Sigh. Now three out of six computers aren't working in addition to all the other issues I have. We did accomplish one of the FAST tests, though it took a long time and was a bit chaotic. We used the laptops/chromebooks from the 7-8th grade room after the 1-2nd graders took their test. Half the 5th graders forgot their username from last year. Thankfully one smart cookie remembered her classmate's usernames for them and everyone was able to get logged on.

On another positive note I got a ton done from my to-do list today. The church year chain got hung from the ceiling, my lights got hung in the front of the classroom, we found two stopwatches to use for spelling practice, I ordered the Christmas program and placed a Scholastic book order, I emailed a potential guest pastor for NLSW, and I updated some assignments that had typos in them!

Now, I am going to go home and go for a walk since it's a beautiful day outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment