Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Stormy

My kids had a good day. Unfortunately, I think that's because of the storm and not because they're making any internal improvements. Sigh.

There's supposed to be some severe weather tonight. Mrs. L and I talked after school and her class was really good too. Mr. D's class (normally good) had a loopy day. Can I turn my classroom into a big barometric pressure chamber and set it at just the right pressure to get these kids to focus??? Wouldn't that be a neat science experiment?

We finished presenting our Native American powerpoint presentations today, finished learning about plant adaptations, read a TON this morning (lots of people picked Read to Self), and practiced a new bell song.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have a chance to wade through all the stacks that have accumulated on my desk... I did get the majority of my papers corrected and handed back, although more have piled up today. I have a bunch of new books to catalog and book order flyers to manage, plus a few stacks of books for curriculum planning in English and Reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment