Friday, September 13, 2019

Quietish

The morning was actually pretty quiet! They didn't distract each other too bad until they came back from Reading Buddies with the 1st and 2nd graders. Still, I didn't really have to keep track of blurts today. It was kind of nice.

I got free pens in the mail today, my favorite kind too: papermate marker pens and some papermate gel pens. I think I entered a teacher promotion giveaway thing a while ago. I got an email saying the company was sending me pens! Yay! I needed some more at home, so this is perfect.

A bunch of kids stayed after school today because it's our first ICY event of the year (church youth group). Probably about half the class stayed. I told them I had a few things to get done and we could go over to church sooner if they were quiet so I could get my work done. Of course they all had things they wanted to ask me (mostly about if they could use the computers). I called church and asked Pastor if he would keep an eye on them for a bit. He said yes and I sent them over. So now I'm wrapping up just a few things before going over there. We're doing games and a bonfire.

After that I'm heading to Theater Physics with some college friends. My summer sand volleyball league has our tournament tomorrow and Sunday the kids sing/play bells. Just another typical weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment