Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Time Crunch

Today went better than yesterday, blurt-wise (and otherwise too). I cut up a mango and brought the seed to school. Surprisingly, it was already germinating inside the husk! I followed the instructions I found online, which say to wrap it in a damp paper towel and put it in a dark place, checking it every so often to make sure it's not moldy or dry. Our dates will be ready to move to the next phase of germination tomorrow (they've been soaking for 24 hours so far). One student brought in pea seeds to try planting. Another has plans to bring in an avocado or two next week. Yes!

We had a staff meeting after school and I have bible study tonight, which means I don't have a ton of time to work. I wanted to run my errands before bible study, but I'm running out of time! I'm torn between trying to squeeze it all in, doing half today and half another day, or waiting until Friday when I have more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment