Monday, September 23, 2019

Mondays...

Ugh, Mondays are always tough- kids haven't seen each other all weekend and want to chat. My class was particularly chatty and giggly today (and mean to each other with trash talk).

They were even that way during our end of the day prayer! So much so that I had to stop praying in the middle to chastise them. We ended up being five minutes late to the bus because they couldn't get their act together. Sigh. And then the New Ulm bus left without my class. Normally they wait until a teacher waves them off, but it must've been a substitute driver today because he just went. Mr. E called someone who called the bus driver and he turned around and came back to pick up my left behind kids.

On a positive note, the IT guys brought a temporary projector over the weekend. My ceiling tiles around it are a little off kilter still and there are a few short cords dangling, but the projector works! Hopefully they will be back soon with my regular projector.

No comments:

Post a Comment