Thursday, September 12, 2019

Frazzled

Sigh. I have a feeling a lot of days this year are going to be like this: always on the go, hardly a chance to think, constantly separating students who are not on task... I have a 40oz water bottle in my desk to help me drink more water during the day. I've noticed I typically have a lot of water to drink at the end of the day because I haven't had time to drink any during the day! And lunch is always a rush. Hopefully settling into a routine will calm everyone down.

Our PTL meeting got over at 7:45, then the 5-6th Pork Chop planning meeting got over at 8:30, so I finally got home at 8:45 and ate supper. As is the case after most meetings, my to-do list has grown exponentially. I thought I'd have a bunch of time to do stuff today, but I ended up talking on the phone with lots of people (people I needed to talk to), so I didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted to.

Tonight is bible study night, so I better be off!

No comments:

Post a Comment