Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Powerful Prayers

Your prayers have helped! The IT guys dropped off four laptops last night and cleaned the gunk off my board. Some of the tech issues have been fixed, not all, still enough to be annoying, but now I only want to pull half my hair out and not all of it. So, progress!

My kids were more settled today too. Not nearly as many laps to run at recess!

We got word from the family of the girl who had brain surgery today... the doctors were able to get it all! She's doing well. Praise the Lord!

A parent also dropped off four white buckets with lids (a little smaller than five gallon pails, but decent sized still) to make into compost bins. We have a PTL meeting tonight which should give me time to deal with all the plant stuff I have on the lab table. (Although my mini greenhouse is still at the farm... I forgot to get it out of my brother's car before I left last weekend).

My October BLC student teacher emailed me today asking if I wanted to get together before his first day. Of course! He'll be here for two months in the afternoons twice a week to teach social studies. I'm super excited to see how my class reacts to having a young man as a teacher. He wants to be a public school PE/social studies teacher when he graduates, so I have a feeling he'll be a good fit for my rowdy class.

No comments:

Post a Comment