Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Everything

I am amazed how much we got done today! I had a huge list of things I wanted my 5-6th graders to do and we did all of them! Hooray!

They presented their constellation reports (just a 30 second spiel about the legend of a specific constellation), filled out a 'job application' to be a tavern keeper, created villains for their NaNo stories, discussed tush cush usage again, did our Daily 5 rounds, read about taverns during colonial times, worked in groups to create a menu for a tavern, did a review worksheet on what inns were like back then.

A few of them commented how much they enjoyed working together to read the information and do the worksheet/project. I think we will try to do that more often then! My two extra busy boys ended up in a group with Mr. W. They worked awesome together, on task the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment