Monday, January 5, 2015

Don't Rock the Boat

It seems like every time I have everything "figured out" or all the stressful things in my life have finally calmed down, God throws something else at me.  Sigh.  It's a good reminder that I can't do everything... and that God's always got my back. 


This morning my car wouldn't start.  I didn't have time to jump it (plus it's parked in my garage... with no outlets, so I can't even charge it.)  Mr. D graciously gave me a ride to school.  I called the auto shop in New Ulm and they think the battery is bad.  So my pastor is going to give me a ride home and help jumpstart the car.  If I get it to New Ulm before 5, they can put a new battery in today.  So that's my goal. 


I think I just heard them pull up outside, so I'll keep this short for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment