Friday, October 30, 2020

Kahoot

 The Kahoot went well today! I never quite know how it's going to go when I do it remotely with other people. Sometimes it's laggy, sometimes people talk to loud over video, sometimes I click through things too fast. Or at least I wonder if I do. We couldn't see or hear any other classroom in the zoom meeting. They could hear us! But they muted our classroom so they wouldn't hear anyone discussing answers. My class enjoyed it; they want to do one every major holiday now. I said we'll see...

Covid cases are up in Nicollet county. Not up enough to shut us down, but up enough to make the nurse and cautious parents nervous. Brown county cases are up, but not as bad as Nicollet. Everyone at our school has been healthy! We'll pray that continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment