Monday, October 5, 2020

Tortoise Mom

There were a few random moments of funniness today...

You know how some people call themselves 'dog moms' when they don't have any children but their dogs are practically children to them? One of my students said to me out of the blue, "You know what I just realized Miss H? You're a tortoise mom!" 🤔🤣

At afternoon recess, the boys pretended to be kung fu masters when they served the ball in 4-square. Lots of "hiyah!" and karate chopping the ball.

Other than that, not too much out of the ordinary today! In science we practiced finding the number of protons, neutrons, and electrons in elements and put electrons into orbitals. We ran out of time and my kids all freaked out, "What?! We're done already! But I haven't finished yet!" I couldn't tell if they were shocked it was time to go home or if they were freaking out that they'd have homework... We're saving the rest of the project for another day, so, no homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment