Thursday, March 14, 2019

Backwards Day

I didn't feel like wearing my clothes backwards, so I wore my normal Friday outfit today (that's backwards right?). I don't think anyone figured it out, haha.

Our special activity for today was Winter Olympics: Minute to Win It. On Monday teams signed up for which kids would do which events. We're announcing the winners tomorrow after devotions. The top three winning teams get candy medals, basically a ribbon for the necklace part and a piece of candy taped to the bottom. Twix= gold, 3 Musketeers= silver, Reese= bronze. Some kids were purposely trying to lose to get bronze since that's the candy they like. Ha!

My class had to have a discussion about consequences and respect. I gave them the whole spiel about how being a student is a job... would I be giving them a raise or lowering their pay? We came up with a new consequence system: jobs or spelling words for when they misbehave. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. Lunchtime interrupted our discussion. I'm ready for this wet weather to be DONE; I think it's making everyone a little stir crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment